Say Goodbye to Unwanted Hair Naturally। How to Remove Unwanted Facial Hair Forever Naturally at Home।Unwanted hair on the body or the face is a nuisance for women and those painful waxing sessions do not make it any easier for us. Often the problem of excessive hair growth starts around puberty and marks its territory across the face, neck, chest, back, toes and arms. It mostly traumatises the 18-45 age group. Scientifically, the condition is called hirsutism. Watch: [ পোস্টটি বাংলায় পড়ুনঃ চিরবিদায় বলুন অবাঞ্ছিত লোমকে দারুণ ২টি উপায়ে ] How to get rid of unwanted hair naturally. Girls always take pride in grooming themselves – especially when it comes to unwanted hair. Women all over the world know the pain of going to waxing salons and even getting laser hair removal to rid themselves of the hassle when it comes to disguising their unwanted hair
1 tbsp oatmeal paste
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp lemon juice
Mix all the ingredients together to form a paste. Once the paste is formed, rub on the spot where you would want to “uproot” the facial hair. Leave the mixture on the area for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes, wash your face with warm water. Apply facial moisturizer as you normally wood. Keep repeating the treatment for 2-3 times a week. The unwanted hair should stop growing after a month.
If you’re in need of more tips on banishing unwanted facial hair, check out this video from YouTuber Himani Wright, where she shares DIY beauty remedies.
Home Remedies for Unwanted Hair Removal
1. Raw Papaya Remedy for Unwanted Hair Removal
Papain is one of the active enzymes in papaya. It is capable of breaking down hair follicle and prohibit the growth of hair. Not only this makes your fine hair less noticeable but it also naturally exfoliate your skin to give it an inproved texture. Papaya is most suitable for sensitive skin. Thus, use raw papaya in one of these two ways to get rid of your unwanted hair permanently.
1st way of using raw papaya for unwanted hair removal
• Raw papaya paste- 1-2 tablespoons
• Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
• Make papaya paste by peeling and grinding raw papaya pieces.
• Mix turmeric powder with this raw papaya paste.
• Massage your face with this paste for about 15 minutes.
• Wash off with water.
• Do this once or twice a week.
2nd way of using raw papaya for unwanted hair removal
• Papaya powder- ¼ tablespoon OR Papaya paste- 1 tablespoon
• Turmeric powder- ¼ tablespoon
• Gram flour- ¼ tablespoon
• Aloe vera gel- 4 tablespoons
• Mustard oil- 2 tablespoons
• Essential oil (optional- lavender or any other)- 2 drops
• Combine all the ingredients and mix well to get a thick paste.
• Apply this paste to your body part in opposite direction of hair growth.
• Leave it for 15-20 minutes or till it dries off.
• Take a clean cloth and rub in the opposite direction of hair growth.
• When all of the paste has been removed in this way, wash off with water and pat dry.
• Take a few drops of olive oil, moisturizer or baby oil and massage the skin with this.
• Repeat this thrice a week and continue for at least 3 months.
“This home remedy is actually a homemade mask, and if you use it regularly, it is actually known to help you get rid of facial hair completely and permanently. This has been one of the most highly requested videos by you! It’s really simple, and it’ll save you a lot of money, it’s 100 percent natural, and it’s really good for your skin!”
However, this remedy is for those who have very little hair on face or other body parts. If you have denser hair, turmeric has to be used with some other ingredients like gram flour, rice flour or ground oats along with milk.