Let us tell you that water doesn’t have some magical property that kills fat (sorry!), but it can help you with your weight loss efforts (hooray!). First off, by staying hydrated, one can prevent overeating. That is because a lot of people confuse thirst for hunger! Isn’t drinking water better than eating high energy foods ? পোস্টটি বাংলায় দেখুন : ইরানী এই মেয়ের কান্ড দেখলে অবাক হবেন আপনি… (ভিডিও সহ) ] !Top Home Tips For Weight Loss! If you feel that you are overweight or obese and would like to reduce your weight without any medications, then there are a lot of home remedies that you can try out to help you in reducing your weight. Reducing the weight of a person by removing the fat deposits of the body is known as weight loss. People who are overweight or obese have to opt for various home remedies for weight loss to reduce the risk of developing various health conditions related to .
1. Go For A Five Meal Daily Plan
It is ideal for you to eat small quantities of nutritious food regularly to reduce your weight. It is ideal for you to include at least 30 to 45 minutes of exercise every day to see visible differences in weight.
- Have a breakfast by 8:30 am in the morning and limit it to 250 to 300 calories.
- Have a handful of nuts as a mid morning snack at 10:30 am
- Have your lunch at 12.45 pm and make sure it is only a diet full of veggies and fruits.
- At 2:30 pm have your afternoon snack that could be carrot sticks or apple with low fat peanut butter?
- At 6 pm have the last meal of the day that includes a cup of vegetables before the meal? Then drink water and follow it with a cup of rice and lean meat.
2. Honey With Water
One of the best ways to reduce the fat in your body is to drink honey in water.
- Add one tablespoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water.
- Drink this glass of water as soon as you wake up in the morning.
- You can also add a teaspoon of lemon juice to the honey and water mixture.